Henry La Fuente
Board Certified Ocularist
Board Approved Diplomate of Ocularistry
In 1972, Henry received his Certificate of Instruction as a Dental Technician in the United States Navy. He was trained in Maxillofacial Prosthetics at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center at the University of Texas.
In 1978, he was recruited to help establish the Maxillofacial prosthetics clinic at the Oklahoma University Health Sciences Center. He remained there until 1983 when he opened his own practice in the Dean McGee Eye Institute where he was an adjunct clinical professor for OUHSC. Henry received his Master of Ophthalmic Prosthetics from the American Society of Ocularists (ASO) in 1983.
He is also Board Certified by the National Examining Board of Ocularists. After practicing at the Dean McGee Eye Institute for almost 15 years he moved offices to St. Anthony Hospital and then to the current location 1116 N.
Robinson Ave in Oklahoma City. Henry has personally helped thousands of people return to a normal life.